Thursday 14 August 2014

Clearing music playlist

I took part in my employer's Clearing process today, acting as the front line for telephone calls from 7:46am in the morning. I had some interesting calls; some not particularly pleasant ones; and some that were just nice.

Throughout the day I made a note of all the songs and song lyrics I thought of, and here they are though not in order (except for the very first lyric):

  • You stole the sun form my heart
  • I want to be a superhero's sidekick
  • High-five, more dead than alive
  • Everyday
  • I'm so tied, I'm feeling so upset
  • It really doesn't matter what clothes I wear
  • True happiness lies beyond your fries and happy burger
  • Stop me if you think you've heard this one before
  • Whatever you want to do, do now or pay later
  • To speak to you is a beautiful thing, beautiful thing
  • I've been making plan for the future, I feel so unnecessary
  • But only for a short time
  • What's her name? Virginia plane
  • Don't you people ever go to bed
  • Hunting tigers out in Indiah
  • I've got the skills to pay the bills
  • So you go there and you stay there and go home alone
  • He knew not what band he mixed
  • Call any vegetable, call it by name
  • She asked him, why can we not be together, why is it we must part?
  • Kicker, kicker conspiracy
  • I feel like I am the hunchback of Notre Dame
  • This is the end, my friend the end
  • As he walks from the grave no one was saved
  • I am he who is X, Y, Zee, I carry no card my life is cheap
  • I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
  • Listen to me, listen, listen
  • Wake the town, every one is sleeping, shout, shout it loud
  • Bang, bang, knock on the door, another big bang and I'm down on the floor
  • I will call my mother and tell her, mother, I am never coming home because I appear to have left a small part of my brain in a field in Hampshire
  • My brother knows Karl Marx, he met him eating mushrooms in the peoples park
  • Dedicated, dedicated, dedicated
  • Fag, cut-throat, you dirty switch, you're on again, all night
  • We have the technology to create a new kind of bogey
  • I open my curtains at 7am just so you think I'm out with the rest of the men

No comments:

Post a Comment